Moxie Pest Control
Pest Control Technician - No Experience Required, Paid Training
Moxie Pest Control is looking for pest control technicians for our Phoenix branch. As a team member of Moxie, you will be directly providing a premium service to our customers by helping rid them of a variety of pests here in Arizona. Pest control technicians will be inspecting, treating, and preventing unwanted bugs and other pests at residential, commercial, and industrial properties. Every day we uphold a high standard of delivering a safe, expert, fast, and friendly service to our customers. Our customers love the service we provide. Our field experts work independently but you will have support from your fellow team members every step of the way. We have new room for advancement. Moxie encourages technicians to grow and expand their pest knowledge through additional training and licensing.
- Abide by all Arizona state driving laws, to ensure yourself and community members are safe while operating a company vehicle
- Correctly wear proper personal protection equipment according to state and federal law while mixing, handling or applying pesticides
- Carefully and accurately following all guidelines while mixing product in any spray equipment, treating a customer's home or handling pesticide containers
- Make a record of each pest management service provided to stay compliant with all Pest Management Division laws and regulations
- Thoroughly inspect the entire property and asses which customized method of treatment will be followed to solve pest needs
- Perform the appropriate treatment methods which may include chemical, cultural, and/or physical application
- Communicate clearly with the office personnel to meet the service expectations of the customers
- Respond and educate customers about their property in order to work with them and ease their pest control concerns
- Maintain up to date state licensing
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record (will need to be approved on company auto insurance)
- Pass a background check
- Comfortable with an outdoor work environment and varied weather conditions
- Enough physical stamina to climb into crawl spaces, walk upstairs, and lift 50lbs on a daily basis
- Proficient using a smartphone or tablet
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Motivated to advance
- Prior pest control experience is highly preferred, but not required. If you are hired you will be paid during training and you will be provided all of the necessary tools, licensing, and even a company vehicle
$28,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Moxie Pest Control
We improve the quality of life for our customers, team and community. With a central focus on service, expertise, and building life-long connections with our customers, Moxie’s #1 goal is making our customers feel at home in their home again by reaching its #2 goal of delivering the most valuable pest control services available.
We utilize our core values to drive our decision making every day. We aim to Do the Right Thing, Be the Solution, Be Nice and Keep Improving.
As a member of the Moxie team, you will be provided constant support from fellow team members. We know every role plays a vital part in helping reach company goals. We believe in striving to do the right thing because we genuinely care about our customers, the work we do, and our personal and professional character.