Nevada Real Estate Group
Our fitness studio is rapidly expanding, and we need a personal trainer to assist our clients in reaching their fitness objectives. You'll be working with clients to assess their fitness levels, develop customized training routines, and ensure they're using equipment safely. This position requires excellent customer service skills as well as a passion for fitness and assisting others with their health and wellness. Please apply now if you have experience working in the fitness industry as an instructor or personal trainer and you are ready for an exciting new position!
- Improve client fitness by customizing exercises to meet each person's unique needs and skills
- Decrease the chance of injury by teaching clients appropriate techniques for all exercises, especially for specialized equipment
- Verify that all fitness regimens are suitable for each client by conducting personal fitness evaluations
- Track and adjust client progress and make changes to fitness plans accordingly
- Hold yourself and your clients to the highest standards of conduct and safety
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients and coworkers
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- This role requires fitness instructor or personal trainer certification
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
$20 - $25 hourly
About Nevada Real Estate Group
Join the #1 Real Estate Team in Nevada!