Iron House Fitness
Our fitness studio is growing quickly, and we need a personal trainer to help our customers achieve their fitness goals. You'll be assessing our customers' fitness levels, creating personalized training routines, and ensuring they're utilizing equipment properly. This role requires outstanding customer service skills as well as a love for exercise and helping others improve their health and wellness. If you've worked as an instructor or personal trainer in the fitness industry and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today!
- Create personalized workout routines to help clients accomplish their fitness objectives while remaining within their present physical capability
- Teach clients proper technique for all exercises, especially those requiring more complex equipment, to reduce injury risk
- Verify that all fitness regimens are suitable for each client by conducting personal fitness evaluations
- Monitor clients' progress and adjust their fitness plans accordingly
- Maintain all gym standards and safety requirements to ensure that clients are safe and comfortable while working out
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- This role requires fitness instructor or personal trainer certification
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients and coworkers
- CrossFit level one certification or Olympic lift certification
About Iron House Fitness
Iron House Fitness is the area's first successful hybrid training gym. Clients are attracted to the high-energy feel of the atmosphere and want to be a part of its success. You need to be easy-going, organized, tech and social media savvy, and driven!