S.R.T. Med Staff
Why work with S.R.T. Med-Staff?
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible scheduling
- Full-time and part-time positions
- Comprehensive benefits package for eligible staff
- Choice of daily instant pay or weekly direct deposit pay
- Staff appreciation events
- Paid continuing education sessions and in-services
S.R.T. Med-Staff is currently seeking Personal Support Workers for the geographic areas within Schomberg, Kleinberg, King City, Vaughan, Richmond Hill and Nobleton. Reporting to the Client Services Supervisor, the PSW is expected to deliver high quality care and service that will support patients to live comfortably and safety in their home environment.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, including meal preparation, shopping, light housekeeping, laundry and respite.
- Assess the environment for safety during each patient visit.
- Treat patients with compassion and respect.
- Use judgment in carrying out instructions and recognize the need to seek supervisory assistance.
- Report/communicate observations or concerns to the appropriate individual(s), as necessary.
- Keep all patient information confidential.
- Work as a team with other health care professionals and service providers.
- PSW certification or successful completion of 1 year of the nursing program.
- Minimum 1-year full-time work experience as a Personal Support Worker is preferred.
- Immunization for hepatitis B, measles, rubella and varicella, as well as a recent tuberculosis screening (TB Step 2 test results or chest X-Ray).
- Police Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening done within the last 12 months.
- Current CPR and First Aid.
- Second language is considered an asset
About S.R.T. Med Staff
S.R.T. Med-Staff has been a trusted leader in the health care community since 1981, hiring client service coordinators, personal support workers, registered nurses, registered practical nurses, and supervisors. Come work for an agency that truly values and supports it staff!