Come make a difference in patients’ lives!
S.R.T. Med-Staff is currently seeking Personal Support Workers to work in Mississauga. Reporting to the Client Services Supervisor, the PSW is expected to deliver high quality care and service that will support patients to live comfortably and safely in their home environment.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, including meal preparation, shopping, light housekeeping, laundry, and respite.
- Assess the environment for safety during each patient visit.
- Provide compassionate care and relief to a palliative population.
- Treat patients with kindness and respect.
- Use judgment in carrying out instructions and recognize need to seek supervisory assistance.
- Report/communicate observations or concerns to the appropriate individual(s), as necessary.
- Keep all patient information confidential.
- Work as a team with other health care professionals and service providers.
- PSW certification or successful completion of 1 year of the nursing program.
- Minimum 1-year full-time work experience as a PSW is preferred.
- Evidence of a negative TB test and up to date immunizations.
- Vulnerable Sector Screening done within the last 12 months.
- Current CPR and First Aid.
- Second language is considered an asset.
About S.R.T. Med-Staff
- Competitive pay rates
- Comprehensive benefits package for eligible staff
- Weekly direct deposit pay
- Paid continuing education sessions and in-services
- Staff appreciation events
To learn more about S.R.T. Med-Staff, please visit our website at https://www.srtmedstaff.com or Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/srtmedstaff/.
S.R.T. Med-Staff is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants. However, only those with the required skills will be contacted for further discussion.