Regency Insurance Group
Our company’s rapid expansion makes this an exciting time to explore options working as an insurance agency trainer. Our company is one of the fastest-growing personal lines agencies in the Southeastern United States. We have a unique model for operations so training and developing new and existing staff is at the core of what we are seeking to accomplish.
So bring your positive attitude and insurance experience from the various roles in the insurance agency model and join forces with us. We offer competitive benefits and annual incentives for our valued team members. Apply today to unlock a world of potential!
- Introduce new hires to our insurance model and guiding them through our existing training curriculum.
- Host daily virtual training and coaching sessions with our existing team based on a set schedule determined
- Attend weekly management meetings to share experience and update the team on how the team is progressing through the program.
- Provide general oversight into the various departments and workflows.
- Valid, state issued insurance license is mandatory: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent insurance industry experience and a high school diploma are required
- A thorough understanding of all insurance company policies and insurance coverage offerings, including their costs and benefits
- Superb written and verbal communications skills required
- Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office programs; experience using agency management systems considered a plus
- Experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for personal lines
$35,000 - $55,000 yearly
About Regency Insurance Group
Salary and Benefits:
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Flex schedule home/office
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- PTO available after 30 days
- Monday - Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm schedule with no weekends
Regency Insurance Group is a dream come true for the company's co-founders Kagen Cooksley and Kevin Koelemeyer. Together, they have created an insurance company that puts the focus of the business on customers. The entire Regency team seeks to help potential and existing clients enjoy the benefits of meeting their unique insurance needs. Kevin and Kagen are both graduates of Florida Gulf Coast. At Regency, our customers' experience with us is the focus of our business. We strive to earn your complete trust and confidence.