Jody Prevatt & Associates
Our company’s rapid expansion makes this an exciting time to sign on as a personal lines insurance agent! We are seeking an enthusiastic problem-solver with a knack for building new business relationships while simultaneously nurturing existing ones.
Bring your strong communication skills and we’ll give you the tools you need to succeed in this sales-focused position that’s packed with growth opportunity. We offer competitive benefits and annual incentives for our valued team members. Apply today to unlock a world of potential!
- Modify insurance coverage, as needed, by regularly assessing their accuracy, coverage, and limits
- Take an innovative approach to networking and sales strategies to identify and secure new clients
- Facilitate sales by keeping accurate records of personal information of prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Present existing and prospective customers with individualized policy options, quote calculations, and educational materials to meet their needs
- Resolve billing, policy change, coverage, and insurance claims issues using exemplary customer service skills
- Prior experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for personal lines
- Must be an effective collaborator who takes a goal-oriented approach to sales
- Valid, state issued insurance license is mandatory: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Strong aptitude for computer programs including Microsoft Office required; agency management system experience preferred
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience working in the insurance industry
$45,000 - $50,000 at plan
About Jody Prevatt & Associates
My name is Jody Prevatt and I am a Farmers Insurance District Manager. Houston District 64 holds the largest district in the nation, with also some of the best agents in the company. We take pride in being nationally recognized and we are confident that we have the resources to help you succeed as an agent or producer. At the district level, we are the agents' support system and are here to guide their success with Farmers. We provide onboarding support, training and consulting on a regular basis to keep you updated with the most accurate industry information. Run YOUR business but with OUR help.