Are you a savvy sales professional who excels in building relationships and communicating with others? We’re looking for you! As our insurance industry-leading company continues to expand, we need an eager personal lines insurance agent to join our team. The right individual will have an analytical mindset and arsenal of effective communications skills to apply to new and existing business opportunities.
As the main point of contact for client inquiries, you must maintain professionalism to build long-term relationships that will serve as the foundation for your success. If you’re a people person who loves teamwork, working toward a common goal, and ensuring customer satisfaction, send us your resume today!
- Modify insurance coverage, as needed, by regularly assessing their accuracy, coverage, and limits
- Customize personal lines insurance policy options, quotes, and educational materials for potential and current customers
- Take an innovative approach to networking and sales strategies to identify and secure new clients
- Facilitate sales by keeping accurate records of personal information of prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Deliver a high level of customer service when resolving billing, policy change, coverage, and claims issues
- Experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for personal lines
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience working in the insurance industry
- Valid, state issued insurance license is mandatory: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- In-depth knowledge of available insurance policies and insurance coverage offerings along with their key differentiators
- Superb written and verbal communications skills required
About State Farm
The State Farm mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.