Licensed Personal Lines Insurance Sales Agent
Are you a savvy sales professional who excels in building relationships and communicating with others? We’re looking for you! As our insurance industry-leading company continues to expand, we need an eager personal lines insurance agent to join our team. The right individual will have an analytical mindset and arsenal of effective communications skills to apply to new and existing business opportunities.
As the main point of contact for client inquiries, you must maintain professionalism to build long-term relationships that will serve as the foundation for your success. If you’re a people-person who loves teamwork, working toward a common goal, and ensuring customer satisfaction, send us your resume today!
- Employ creative networking and sales strategies to generate leads that convert prospective clients into new clients
- Ensure up-to-date information within insurance company databases to effectively drive sales and current customers
- Deliver a high level of customer service when resolving billing, policy change, coverage, and claims issues
- Present existing and prospective customers with individualized policy options, quote calculations, and educational materials to meet their needs
- Modify insurance coverage, as needed, by regularly assessing their accuracy, coverage, and limits
- Valid, state issued insurance license is mandatory: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Goal-oriented sales approach and effective collaboration skills are needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office mandatory; proficiency in agency management systems preferred
- Experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for personal lines
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience working in the insurance industry
$40,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Farmers Insurance
Farmers Insurance of Middle Tennessee is a service and team orientated agency with offices in Franklin and Columbia. Our agency serves not only Williamson and Maury Counties but all surrounding collar counties as well. We stress professional and personal development by all members of the team including company-sponsored networking and community efforts and campaigns.