Our company’s rapid expansion makes this an exciting time to sign on as a personal lines insurance agent! We are seeking an enthusiastic problem-solver with a knack for building new business relationships while simultaneously nurturing existing ones.
Bring your strong communication skills and we’ll give you the tools you need to succeed in this sales-focused position that’s packed with growth opportunity. We offer competitive benefits and annual incentives for our valued team members. Apply today to unlock a world of potential!
- Check insurance policies for accuracy, coverage, and limits to determine whether modifications are necessary
- Resolve billing, policy change, coverage, and insurance claims issues using exemplary customer service skills
- Ensure up-to-date information within insurance company databases to effectively drive sales and current customers
- Compose tailored policy options, quotes, and educational materials to prospective and existing insurance clients
- Identify and secure new business through creative sales tactics, including networking and cold calling
- Strong aptitude for computer programs including Microsoft Office required; agency management system experience preferred
- Effective collaborator with a goal-oriented approach to achieving sales success
- Prior experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for personal lines
- Deep knowledge of available insurance policies and insurance coverage offerings, including their limits and value propositions
- State-issued, valid insurance license(s) required: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
About State Farm
The State Farm mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.