Regency Insurance Group
We want to add a motivated and personable new employee to our insurance agent team who is seeking a new learning opportunity with lots of room for success. The ideal candidate for our entry-level insurance agent position has the solid communications skills it takes to drive insurance sales among potential clients and new clients. Bring a friendly attitude and a passion for customer service, and we’ll invest our resources into training you to be a successful insurance sales representative!
This role is for servicing an existing book of business.
Since this is a remote position you really need to be licensed ahead of time. If you have a P&C license in any of the US States we can train you for Florida Home, Flood, and Auto. A typical day will be servicing clients who call in over the phone. You will answer questions and provide great customer service.
- Tailor risk management strategies and client profiles to reflect each customer’s individual needs
- Update reports, records, bookkeeping systems, and other organizational tools to accurately report progress toward monthly insurance sales goals
- Commit to remaining educated about the various types of insurance, insurance-related protocols, and policy changes to ensure fulfillment of program requirements and ensure our customers are satisfied
- Offer personal attention when pursuing new clients through various marketing strategies to grow your existing portfolio of policyholders
- Spend time listening to existing, new, and prospective clients to evaluate their needs and stage-of-life priorities before presenting insurance plan options for their specific circumstances
- Complete training program
- Must be friendly and outgoing, greeting clients over the phone
- Completing tasks assigned in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask
- Manage multiple computer programs
- Comfortable being on the phone
- Ability to learn new things quickly
- No cold calling!
- Open to embracing the insurance industry and becoming educated about its relevant state and federal regulations
- Job seekers must already have or be willing to get an insurance license
- Fundamental computer skills such as experience with Microsoft Office
- High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree a plus
- Must be a superb communicator able to carefully analyze complex ideas like insurance programs; experience working in customer service is beneficial
- High School Diploma
- Positive attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Typing skills
$14 - $16 Hourly
About Regency Insurance Group
Salary and Benefits:
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience
- Flex schedule home/office
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after 30 days
- PTO available after 30 days
- Monday - Friday 9 am - 5:30 pm schedule with no weekends
Regency Insurance Group is a dream come true for the company's co-founders Kagen Cooksley and Kevin Koelemeyer. Together, they have created an insurance company that puts the focus of the business on customers. The entire Regency team seeks to help potential and existing clients enjoy the benefits of meeting their unique insurance needs. Kevin and Kagen are both graduates of Florida Gulf Coast. At Regency, our customers' experience with us is the focus of our business. We strive to earn your complete trust and confidence.