Christopher Smith Agency
If you are interested in a people-centered role driven by strategy, we may have the role for you! Our rapidly expanding company is seeking an enthusiastic personal lines insurance agent to join our team. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded problem-solver with strong interpersonal communication skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
We’ll collaborate to establish ambitious goals to propel your career forward and provide you the support you need to achieve them. If you’re a go-getter who can confidently produce new business, maintain a book of business, and drive renewals, apply today!
- Keep accurate personal information for all sales prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Deliver a high level of customer service when resolving billing, policy change, coverage, and claims issues
- Check insurance policies for accuracy, coverage, and limits to determine whether modifications are necessary
- Employ creative networking and sales strategies to generate leads that convert prospective clients into new clients
- Compose tailored policy options, quotes, and educational materials to prospective and existing insurance clients
- Valid, state issued insurance license is mandatory: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Must be an effective collaborator who takes a goal-oriented approach to sales
- Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office programs; experience using agency management systems considered a plus
- A thorough understanding of all insurance company policies and insurance coverage offerings, including their costs and benefits
- Experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for personal lines
$51,000 at plan + commission
About Christopher Smith Agency
Growing agency located in Oak Ridge. Integrity and honesty are our core values as we strive to not only help people when they need it but to also be trusted members of the community.