Jody Prevatt & Associates
If you are interested in a people-centered role driven by strategy, we may have the role for you! Our rapidly expanding company is seeking an enthusiastic personal lines insurance agent to join our team. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded problem-solver with strong interpersonal communication skills who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
We’ll collaborate to establish ambitious goals to propel your career forward and provide you the support you need to achieve them. If you’re a go-getter who can confidently produce new business, maintain a book of business, and drive renewals, apply today!
- Keep accurate personal information for all sales prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Identify and secure new business through creative sales tactics, including networking and cold calling
- Resolve billing, policy change, coverage, and insurance claims issues using exemplary customer service skills
- Check insurance policies for accuracy, coverage, and limits to determine whether modifications are necessary
- Customize personal lines insurance policy options, quotes, and educational materials for potential and current customers
- Superb written and verbal communications skills required
- Previous experience in the insurance industry as an insurance producer for personal lines
- Deep knowledge of available insurance policies and insurance coverage offerings, including their limits and value propositions
- Must hold a valid, state-issued insurance license(s): Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Strong aptitude for computer programs including Microsoft Office required; agency management system experience preferred
- Valid, state-issued insurance license is mandatory: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License or willingness to receive in the first 60 days
$45,000 - $50,000 at plan
About Jody Prevatt & Associates
My name is Jody Prevatt and I am a Farmers Insurance District Manager. Houston District 64 holds the largest district in the nation, with also some of the best agents in the company. We take pride in being nationally recognized and we are confident that we have the resources to help you succeed as an agent or producer. At the district level, we are the agents' support system and are here to guide their success with Farmers. We provide onboarding support, training and consulting on a regular basis to keep you updated with the most accurate industry information. Run YOUR business but with OUR help.