Farmers Insurance District 23
Are you a savvy sales professional who excels in building relationships and communicating with others? We’re looking for you! As our insurance industry-leading company continues to expand, we need an eager personal lines insurance agent to join our team. The right individual will have an analytical mindset and arsenal of effective communications skills to apply to new and existing business opportunities.
As the main point of contact for client inquiries, you must maintain professionalism to build long-term relationships that will serve as the foundation for your success. If you’re a people-person who loves teamwork, working toward a common goal, and ensuring customer satisfaction, send us your resume today!
- Employ creative networking and sales strategies to generate leads that convert prospective clients into new clients
- Keep accurate personal information for all sales prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Check insurance policies for accuracy, coverage, and limits to determine whether modifications are necessary
- Maintain a high standard of customer service excellence when solving billing, policy change, claims, or coverage related issues
- Compose tailored policy options, quotes, and educational materials to prospective and existing insurance clients
- Must hold a valid, state-issued insurance license(s): Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Superb written and verbal communications skills required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office mandatory; proficiency in agency management systems preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent insurance industry experience and a high school diploma are required
- Deep knowledge of available insurance policies and insurance coverage offerings, including their limits and value propositions
$40,000 - $50,000
About Farmers Insurance District 23
Farmers Insurance Group is an American insurer group of automobiles, homes, and small businesses and also provides other insurance and financial services products.