bennett insurance agency
Are you a savvy sales professional who excels in building relationships and communicating with others? We’re looking for you! As our insurance industry-leading company continues to expand, we need an eager personal lines insurance agent to join our team. The right individual will have an analytical mindset and arsenal of effective communications skills to apply to new and existing business opportunities.
As the main point of contact for client inquiries, you must maintain professionalism to build long-term relationships that will serve as the foundation for your success. If you’re a people-person who loves teamwork, working toward a common goal, and ensuring customer satisfaction, send us your resume today!
- Take an innovative approach to networking and sales strategies to identify and secure new clients
- Review insurance policies for accuracy, coverage, and limits in order to recommend modifications, as needed
- Deliver a high level of customer service when resolving billing, policy change, coverage, and claims issues
- Facilitate sales by keeping accurate records of personal information of prospects and customers within insurance company databases
- Compose tailored policy options, quotes, and educational materials to prospective and existing insurance clients
- Goal-oriented sales approach and effective collaboration skills are needed
- Strong aptitude for computer programs including Microsoft Office required; agency management system experience preferred
- A thorough understanding of all insurance company policies and insurance coverage offerings, including their costs and benefits
- Valid, state issued insurance license is mandatory: Property and Casualty Insurance License and/or Life and Health Insurance License
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent insurance industry experience and a high school diploma are required
$35,000 - $45,000 at plan
About bennett insurance agency
Bennett Insurance Agency is the best environment for work and typically specializes in auto insurance, home, life, and specialty insurance.