Council & Associates LLC
Personal Injury Settlement Negotiator (Georgia)
We are an enterprising personal injury law firm that is on track for aggressive growth and we need a Personal Injury Settlement Negotiator who can hit the ground running. Experience working with personal injury clients or in a law firm or insurance setting preferred. Competitive compensation is available with benefits. There is an opportunity for bonus compensation for those who can demonstrate their profitability.
This position will be responsible for important work including:
- Negotiating Client Settlements with insurance adjusters under the direction of our pre-litigation attorneys
- Drafting proposed settlement statements and releases for attorney approval
- Obtaining medical reductions on behalf of clients and document final medical and case expenses
- Obtaining written client settlement authorizations (signed settlement statements)
- Obtaining proposed settlement releases and lien affidavits for attorney review
- Presenting cases for disbursement for attorney review
- Returning all executed settlement documents to appropriate insurance representatives.
If these statements appeal to you, then you may be our next Personal Injury Negotiator:
- You have a strong work ethic and can work both independently and as a team
- You have proven negotiation skills
- You are an amazing scheduler with a keen degree of attention to detail
- You are good with calendars, e-mail, spreadsheets, and word processing
- You have experience using legal case management systems
- You have sounds judgment and are results-driver
$60,000 + bonuses
About Council & Associates LLC
We are a personal injury law firm currently located in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. We pride ourselves on having a friendly work environment while obtaining excellent results for our clients.