The Foster Firm, LLC
Our law firm is seeking an organized, self-starter to join our team as a legal case manager and work alongside attorneys to achieve clients’ goals. We need someone who is an effective communicator, incredibly organized, provides clients with excellent customer service, solves problems, and is self-motivated. Our ideal applicant will have experience in case management, have at least three years of personal injury experience, and is skilled at drafting documents and conducting legal research. If you are looking to take your job in the legal industry to the next level without passing the bar exam while having a big impact, please apply today!
- Create legal documents for attorney review
- Organize and maintain all case files, and information concerning engagement, whether electronic or paper, in accordance with the law firm policies
- Update clients and outside counsel on case status as requested
- Support attorneys with all aspects of case management, including billing, docketing deadlines, and providing reminders as needed
- Collaborate with outside vendors, staff, and attorneys, to manage the law firm’s case load, present case summaries/updates, and ensure that deadlines are met
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple matters at once
- High school diploma is required - 2-year degree and Paralegal certification are acceptable, but a Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Case management process experience is needed - preferably as a personal injury case manager, or related jobs such as legal secretary, paralegal, or legal assistant at a law firm, non-profit, or human services agency
- Effective organizational and communication skills, both written and oral, are needed
- Comfortable with computer programs, such as spreadsheet presentation, word processing, and case management software
$40,000 - $60,000 DOE
About The Foster Firm, LLC
The Foster Firm is a boutique personal injury law firm. We are a rapidly growing southside practice that offers excellent customer service and truly cares about our clients and team - showing respect to all.
We offer opportunities to grow with the firm.