LaBovick Law Group
Do you love digging into research and helping people? We’re hiring a paralegal to assist our legal team in preparing legal documents, filing motions, coordinating law office activity, and conducting legal research. Applicants should be experienced, highly-organized professionals with great attention to detail. If this sounds like a job you’ll love, apply below.
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Work with lawyers to prepare for trial by conducting research on legal articles, preparing and organizing exhibits, organizing and coordinating witnesses, filing motions, and assisting with client meetings
- Draft subpoenas and coordinate with process servers
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Speak with clients to gather information about their legal issues
- Strong preference for candidates who have completed a paralegal professional certification or have an advanced paralegal education
- Must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Possess very strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- A professional and positive attitude
- Ability to properly prioritize with minimum supervision
- Detail Oriented and meticulous with the work product
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Being Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a huge plus!
About LaBovick Law Group
Why Choose LaBovick Law Group: We are a growing firm, with top-notch, dedicated Warriors for Justice! We put as much value in our team members as they do for the clients we serve. We offer a PPO Health plan and cover 100% of Healthcare premiums for our employees. We have a safe harbor 401(k) with up to a 4% company match. We encourage learning and career development across our Firm, and value employees by providing ample opportunity for career advancement. With a current 4.8 star rating on Glassdoor, we strongly adhere to our firm’s Core Values and attribute the Firms success to our group of talented, hardworking, and passionate team members!