The Injury Specialists and Capital Financing
Experienced Personal Injury Paralegal needed to contribute to our pre-settlement and litigation financing company.
Are you an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal looking for a new challenge? Tired of working in a law firm, but want to use all your knowledge and expertise to work with a low-stress company? The ideal candidate would be someone that has additional experience working with Pre-Settlement companies through your prior experience. The role would include multiple department responsibilities.
Capital Financing is a nationally known company offering law firms and their clients multiple services and the position involves managing delicate relationships, exceptional knowledge of the industry, and how to responsibly care for the companies interests.
The role will involve making financial and other decisions on behalf of the company based on experience.
The role involves medical/legal intake, answering phones, answering questions about our services, creating contracts for approved clients, and underwriting cases to approve.
- The role involves handling different departments - Intake, Contracting/Funding, Underwriting, and Servicing
- The company offers 401K, Profit Sharing, and Full Health Insurance Coverage paid by Company
- $45,000-$55,000+ Bonuses, 401K, Full Insurance Coverage, Profit Sharing Based on Experience in The Industry
- Communicate with law firms and clients regarding their case to attain necessary documents and facts to make financial decisions
- Working on multiple software platforms
- Proficient with the intake of case details including police reports, incident reports, policy limits, injuries, treatment, and value drivers to help to underwrite
- Learn all departments
- Able to educate about our product/services to clients and law firms
- Working in-office (this is not a remote position)
- Able to appropriately derive case value to approve advances
- Works well with other employees to add to a positive culture
- At least 2-3 years in a law firm handling Personal Injury
- Can make decisions of case values based on industry knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Comfortable making important financial decisions for the company
- Able to make quick decisions
- Knowledge of Pre-Litigation and Litigation
- Experience working with Financing Companies while working with prior law firms
- Cautious and methodical in decision making
- Strong customer services skills
- Excelling problem-solving skills and error resolutions
- Long history of consistent employment
- Excel in a fast-paced environment
- Can handle difficult clients
- Comfortable working with Personal Injury Lawyers and Paralegals
About The Injury Specialists and Capital Financing
Part of our culture here is that we believe in collaboration, and allowing our employees to grow and reach their fullest potential. Our two founders are retired physicians and have a strong track record of loyalty with employees, who have been working here for 20 years. We encourage collaboration and inclusiveness with all employees to allow them to contribute to the companies goals.
Please take some time to learn about us at www.injuryfinancing.com and www.theinjuryspecialists.com.