Atlanta Personal Injury Law Group - Gore
We’re seeking a skilled and experienced paralegal to support our growing legal team. The ideal candidate for this position will use their work experience and organizational skills to prepare and maintain legal documents, file motions, interview clients, and conduct legal research. If you’re looking to fill an invaluable position at a firm and love helping others, apply today.
- Help lawyers prepare for trial by preparing and organizing exhibits, assisting with client meetings, filing motions, conducting research on legal articles, and organizing and coordinating witnesses
- Gather information about legal issues from the client in interviews
- Perform administrative duties such as answering phone calls and keeping our case filing system organized so all documents are readily accessible
- Draft legal documents, pleadings, and correspondence such as interrogatories, subpoenas, deposition notices, complaints, pretrial orders, legal briefs, and affidavits under the guidance of a lawyer
- Arrange law office activity such as drafting subpoenas and coordinating with process servers
- Must have great time-management skills, and organizational skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and talent for writing and grammar
- Completion of a nationally-accredited paralegal program strongly preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in legal services under an attorney or lawyer in a law firm setting
- Must have completed an ABA-approved paralegal certificate program such as an Associate’s degree or proprietary school program in paralegal studies, Bachelor’s degree desired
About Atlanta Personal Injury Law Group - Gore
We are a personal injury firm in North Atlanta Metro that is committed to helping people and their families navigate the insurance process after they have been seriously injured.
Our Firm's Guiding Principles:
Be Customer Service-Oriented
We believe that life is not what happens to you, but what you do about it. We believe you should always make informed decisions with eyes wide open. We believe in always moving forward and creating momentum. We believe in being as efficient as possible. We believe doing the right thing for our clients is always the answer. We believe helping someone in a time of crisis requires compassion. We believe planning and preparation is the key to success. We believe personal injury law is the best area of law.