Rohan Law, PC
Do you want to help ensure a better future for clients?
We are seeking a Personal Injury Litigation Attorney to join our team to help take our growing law firm to the next level. We are not your typical law firm. We are poised for growth, and we're looking for an attorney who will hit the ground running in order to provide our current and future clients with outstanding representation. You must have demonstrated experience in drafting pre-litigation correspondence, pleadings, preliminary injunction motions and responses, summary judgment motions and responses, and other pretrial motions and responses. The ability to take and defend depositions and represent clients in evidentiary hearings and trials is required.
- Conduct client meetings and implement strategies
- Superior knowledge of Federal and State motor carrier regulations
- Extensive experience deposing commercial drivers, medical experts, accident reconstructionists, and corporate representatives
- First chair experience trying cases in both Federal and State courts
- Experience writing and responding to Motions and various litigation pleadings
- The candidate must also be customer-service driven and comfortable with direct client contact
- Personality, character, intelligence, and integrity are extremely important considerations. However, the right fit, willingness to learn and team-oriented attitude are equally important qualities
- We are looking for individuals with a sense of humor, who are giving, and put others' needs first
- Real-world trial experience is a mandatory requirement for all candidates
- It is a must to show up for court on time
- We are growing, and you will be called upon to wear many hats. We need someone who does not think that the occasional need to scan your own documents or build your own trial binders is “beneath you"
$100,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Rohan Law, PC
We are a boutique litigation firm that is on track for aggressive growth. We specialize in workers' compensation claims, personal injury claims, and criminal defense. We truly seek to help people by educating them about their rights and protecting those rights where needed. Having a positive impact in our community is our number one priority.