Frost & Beck, PC
Are you a successful and knowledgeable personal injury attorney looking to work alongside an established team of high-performing professionals? If so, we’d like to connect. Our firm is looking for an applicant who can manage case files from start to finish and help our clients find justice and compensation for their injuries. We need someone with excellent credentials, a real passion for helping people, and a minimum of 3 years of successful personal injury litigation and trial case experience. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Communicate with clients, expert witnesses, insurance company adjusters, supporting witnesses, and medical providers to gather information
- Appear as legal counsel on the clients’ behalf at mediations, trials, hearings, depositions, and litigation
- Handle personal injury case files from start to finish
- Manage a team of personal injury paralegals, legal assistants, case managers, litigation paralegals, and legal secretary
- Negotiate suitable agreements and settle on the clients’ behalf when appropriate
- Membership in the State Bar Association and a state license to practice law is mandatory
- Computer proficiency is essential
- A good understanding of personal injury law/ tort law, medical terminology, wrongful death, civil and family law, and medical malpractice is desired
- Superior research, negotiation, drafting, and communication skills are highly valued
- A bachelor’s degree and a J.D. degree is required
$34 - $50 hourly
About Frost & Beck, PC
Frost & Beck, PC is an award-winning family law firm primarily servicing Clients in the Denver Metro area. Our team of lawyers, with 40+ years of combined experience, and paralegals are experienced professionals with integrity and are committed to achieving the best possible outcome for our Clients. Our legal team also possess a wealth of experience of both working and studying abroad as well as dealing with international legal matters from Colorado. We handle all cases dealing with family law and also specialize in international family law matters.