The Foster Firm, LLC
We are a top personal injury firm in the Metro Atlanta area looking for an Associate Attorney, preferably with at least three years experience, to work at our personal injury firm. You must be a member in good standing with the Georgia State Bar. The Associate Attorney will join a collegial atmosphere with people who focus on quality client services, aggressive representation, and a team-oriented environment. The Associate Attorney must be able to negotiate with third party insurance carriers, demonstrate leadership skills, demonstrate trial skills, and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
A successful candidate must demonstrate personal injury trial experience.
- Review client issues on legal matters, analyze available options, and diligently work to determine the best course of action
- Draft documents such as correspondence, pleadings, motions, briefs, affidavits, settlement agreements, and contracts to be used proceedings and contract negotiations
- Organize and maintain files to ensure accuracy for other attorneys, paralegals, and staff
- Collaborate with clients and senior associates and other staff to move cases toward resolution efficiently
- Perform legal research, prepare for and attend hearings or other legal proceedings, and give general counsel under the supervision of senior associate attorneys
- Effective communication skills and problem-solving skills are necessary to work with all levels of staff and clients
- Active member of the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Has a Juris Doctor (J.D. degree) from an accredited law school
- Applicants must have successfully passed the state bar exam
- Willingness to learn from senior attorneys to meet our client needs and grow our client base
$60,000 - $75,000 + bonus DOE
About The Foster Firm, LLC
The Foster Firm is a boutique personal injury law firm. We are a rapidly growing southside practice that offers excellent customer service and truly cares about our clients and team - showing respect to all.
We offer opportunities to grow with the firm.