The Injury Specialists and Capital Financing
Capital Financing is an Atlanta, Georgia-based company that started in 2010 where we provide Pre-Settlement and Litigation Financing to Plaintiffs and Law Firms.
The position we are looking to add is for an attorney with personal injury or worker's compensation experience that can utilize their skills of case knowledge, evaluating settlement value, while relating with clients and law firms. We are seeking an attorney that is either semi-retired, burned out in a stressful law firm, not looking to practice law 5 days a week, and wants to make a change while still keeping their skills sharp dealing with contracts and underwriting cases.
- Communicate with law firms and clients regarding their case to attain necessary documents and facts to make decisions
- Comfortable in assessing and underwriting plaintiff's cases including MVA, worker's comp, wrongful death, products liability, and premise to determine the settlement value
- Learn all departments so you are cross-trained in underwriting, contracting, funding, servicing, and origination.
- Interest in building relationships with law firms to grow the company
- Add value and expertise to our 10-year-old company
- Ability to educate about our service
- Willing to work on-site(not a remote position)
- 5 days/week position
- Strong computer knowledge
- Looking to utilize your personal injury or worker's compensation experience while not practicing law. Perfect for the attorney going through burnout, semi-retired, or wants to slow down
- Experienced case knowledge of motor vehicle accidents, worker's compensation, premise liability, and other PI cases
- Strong communication skills
- Strong customer services needs
- Consistent in processes and policies
- Excelling problem-solving skills and error resolutions
- History of consistent employment (loyalty)
- Works well with others in the organization
- Supports litigation and plaintiff financing as a valuable service
- Works within 30 mins of Sandy Springs
- Strong multitasker
- Willing to work in a non-stress environment
$55,000 - 65,000 401K, Profit Sharing, Fully Paid Health Care
About The Injury Specialists and Capital Financing
Part of our culture here is that we believe in collaboration, and allowing our employees to grow and reach their fullest potential. Our two founders are retired physicians and have a strong track record of loyalty with employees, who have been working here for 20 years. We encourage collaboration and inclusiveness with all employees to allow them to contribute to the companies goals.
Please take some time to learn about us at www.injuryfinancing.com and www.theinjuryspecialists.com.