GTA - Kirchen & Grant
Our busy law firm is growing and we are looking for talent that works hard to represent clients. The prime candidate will work seamlessly with both senior partners as well as administrative staff in an effort to effectively serve our clients. If you have excellent research and writing skills, can easily use today’s technology and communicate effectively across all levels, we would love to connect! Your cases will involve motor vehicle, motorcycle, trucking, pedestrian, and DUI collisions.
- Identify client conflicts and determine case strategies with options for resolution
- Advise clients by weighing available options toward a successful outcome and plan a course of action
- Prepare various legal documents, such as motions, pleadings, briefs, and correspondence
- Take responsibility for administrative staff relating to client invoicing/billing records, setting up meetings with clients and completing tasks
- Perform research, draft briefs, pleadings, and motions
- Required Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school; representation of clients for at least 2 years a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is necessary
- Must be a member of your local bar association - active member preferred
- Communication, problem-solving, decision-making, interpersonal, and public speaking skills required
- Work independently while handling a heavy caseload
- Proven ability to manage and achieve resolutions of motor vehicle collisions during litigation
$50,000 - $70,000 yearly
About GTA - Kirchen & Grant
We fight for the rights of the injured. Our philosophy is to prepare and run every case as if we were our own case. We are a results-driven firm with an open and congenial environment.