Prestige International Insurance Group, Inc.
We are looking for a Personal Household Assistant in the Coral Springs area for a business owner who has 5 children. The perfect candidate will have experience and/or knowledge in healthy meal prepping for, experience couponing, great administrative skills, works well as part of a team, is comfortable handling a wide range of tasks on a daily basis, is organized, and is self-motivated to tackle odds and ends around the house. Candidate must also be comfortable working in a lively home with school-age children.
Job Type: 30-40 hours per week
Very broadly, the duties and responsibilities of Personal Household Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Weekly *Healthy" Meal Planning (no cooking, menu prep)
- Grocery shopping
- Light housekeeping and various projects
- Household organizational projects
- Shopping (gifts, household goods, etc.)
- Scheduling Kids’ doctor appointments
- Making travel arrangements
- Scheduling and overseeing contractors
- Paying personal bills
- Calendar management for the family
- Manage day-to-day affairs at residence
Requirements/Personality Characteristics Qualifications
- Reliable transportation required
- Proven coupon experience required
- Proven healthy meal planning experience required
- Ability to multi-task, “can-do” attitude, hardworking team-player
- Keen ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently with principal, business associates, office staff, household staff, family, and friends
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a variety of environments
- Must be extremely organized
- Excellent project management skills and follow-through
- Must possess a strong sense of timeliness and self-management discipline
- Ability to maintain professionalism in both formal and informal settings
- Enthusiastic, positive can-do attitude and a healthy sense of humor
- Attentive to principal's preferences and style (intuitive to their needs)
- A problem solver with a solution based mindset
- Must be adaptable to change and calm under pressure
- Most importantly, candidates must have strong ethical character, high intellectual curiosity, and heightened attention to detail
- Relevant work experience preferred
- Strong technology skills and proficiency in all Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook), as well as Apple products (iPhones, iPhone apps, MacBooks)
- 3 professional references
- Will be subject to a full background check
$10 - $22 hourly
About Prestige International Insurance Group, Inc.
Truck drivers have it a little bit different - they work long hours and their truck is usually their bed and home for a few days at a time. It's imperative that all truckers sign up for a solid, comprehensive plan to protect themselves and their trucks during work and rest time.
At Prestige International Insurance Group Inc., we have specialized in offering truck drivers insurance plans, specific to their line of work, for over twenty years.