Our fitness studio is rapidly expanding, and we need a personal trainer to assist our clients in reaching their fitness objectives. You'll be working with clients to assess their fitness levels, develop customized training routines, and ensure they're using equipment safely. This position requires excellent customer service skills as well as a passion for fitness and assisting others with their health and wellness. Please apply now if you have experience working in the fitness industry as an instructor or personal trainer and you are ready for an exciting new position!
- Customize training routines to assist clients in achieving their fitness goals while staying within their current physical capabilities
- Decrease the chance of injury by teaching clients appropriate techniques for all exercises, especially for specialized equipment
- Hold yourself and your clients to the highest standards of conduct and safety
- Ensure all workout programs are appropriate for each client by doing individualized fitness evaluations
- Revise fitness plans based on clients’ progress toward set goals
- Must always be prompt and reliable
- Open to advancing their skillset and continuing their education
- Ensure the safety of participants in regard to heart rate and exercise technique
- Assist in marketing initiatives and promotion of the studio
- Assist in membership growth and retention
- Currently certified as a fitness instructor or personal trainer
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with clients and other team members
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Must possess nationally accredited personal training certification (AFAA, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ACSM, etc.)
- Must possess current CPR/AED certification
- At least one year of personal training experience
$20 - $24 hourly
About Outlaw FitCamp
Outlaw FitCamp is a brand designed by trainers for trainers, with the sole intention of developing its team to its fullest potential.
By investing and focusing on our team, how can our customers not be treated like royalty and made to feel incredible?
At Outlaw FitCamp, trainers/instructors can choose to be as busy as they want. We offer employment opportunities in group fitness, personal training, or like most of our team, a hybrid trainer that enjoys both facets of training/instructing leadership. Whether it's a part-time or a full-time position, you can design your future depending on what you want, and what your drive determines. It’s all about people!
We take care of our members and expect our team to be taken care of as well, by providing a workplace that closes early on Saturdays and is OFF on Sundays!
Provided benefits to full-time staff (at select locations).