Do you have great listening skills and a knack for developing effective, analytics-based strategies? We are seeking a money-minded individual who is looking for an opportunity to break into the financial services industry! Our successful entry-level financial advisor candidate has a passion for developing long-term relationships and an interest in financial data, estate planning, business administration, mutual funds, and more. If you have great communication skills and an eye for detail, apply today!
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Serve as a collaborative team player willing to further development through continued training opportunities
- Create customized financial plans for each client based on his or her life stage, professional circumstances, and fluctuating financial needs
- Gather and assess each client’s financial information to accurately determine factors including financial status, cash flow, monetary expectations, financial goals, retirement plans, and additional factors related to wealth management
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or alternate related analytical field is required
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, financial planning software, Google Suite, CRM systems, and related programs is needed
- Working knowledge of financial products, the financial industry, personal financial advisor or responsibilities, or financial planner roles is essential
- Stellar communication and math skills complemented by a proven track record of building strong client relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Up-to-date FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 documents are a bonus
$40,000+ Commission Based
Benefits of working with us:
- The compensation you control and a complete benefits package
- Personalized and comprehensive training and support
- Advancement and management opportunities
- A work-life balance
You will receive the support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, Equitable Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.
Make Equitable Advisors your first choice!