We are a competitive and collaborative group of like-minded professionals on a mission to redefine the financial advisory and consulting industry. Our team is fast-paced and looking to expand with enthusiastic, enterprising visionaries driven by the desire to achieve more and empower others. A Financial Advisor on our team assists clients to help them make smart, profitable decisions to meet their long-term financial goals.
Our team of financial professionals strives to provide knowledgeable, objective financial guidance and customized strategies to consumer segments that demand the highest quality service.
- Optimize your excellent interpersonal skills to perform face-to-face needs analysis with potential clients
- Develop strategic and trusted long-term client relationships
- Help make a positive impact on individuals’ and businesses’ futures by offering financial services and products that address their evolving financial needs throughout their lifetimes. These needs may include life insurance, investments, retirement, and estate planning strategies, as well as executive benefits, business succession plans, and employee benefits for your business clients
- Our dedicated management and support teams will help provide the guidance, tools, and techniques for ongoing customer acquisition, personal growth, and greater income potential
- You will engage the state of the art technology and internal systems and processes to service your clients
- Training is a process, not an event whereby our financial professionals, at every level of experience, build their careers. You will participate in national and local development programs and joint work opportunities that provide comprehensive knowledge and skill training
- We encourage and support the pursuit of professional designations that are recognized and respected by clients and others in the industry, including CFP®, Chartered Financial Consultant, and Chartered Life Underwriter
Financial professionals may come from a variety of backgrounds, but they all share several important characteristics. They are results-driven, highly motivated professionals who have the desire to help others grow and protect their financial futures. Many of our qualified candidates are active in their local community, charitable or professional organizations, and have an established network of professional and personal contacts. Specific qualifications for the Financial Professional position include:
- A four-year college degree is preferred but not required
- Relevant FINRA securities registrations
- If you do not have them, you will be required to attain state life and health licenses, FINRA Series 7 and 63 registrations
- Possesses integrity, a strong work ethic, and the desire to help others plan for and protect their financial futures
- Team player who possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication abilities, with a high degree of self-confidence
- Draws upon past/present experiences and acquaintances to develop markets and build upon them to sustain long-term relationships
- MBA, JD, CFP®, CPA or ChFC, a plus
CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
$25,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Equitable Advisors
- Compensation you control and a complete benefits package
- Personalized and comprehensive training and support
- Advancement and management opportunities
- A work-life balance
You will receive support that is unparalleled in the industry. To get you up and running, Equitable Advisors will sponsor your pursuit of the licensing requirements, and our training curriculum is designed to meet you where you are, providing you the skills and tools you need for the opportunity to succeed.
If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform the essential job functions of this position, please email us at FPRecruiting@equitable.com.
GE-3085723 (06/20) (Exp.06/22)
Please visit us at (www.Equitable.com)