New York Life - Lansing/ Ann Arbor- Remotely Anywhere in MI
Our firm is rapidly expanding and we are currently looking for a new financial advisor to join our entry-level ranks. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn the ropes of the financial service needed for effective wealth management to help our clients achieve their monetary goals. Successful financial planning is rooted in excellent communication, superb math and analytical skills, and smart decision-making. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Customize financial plans for each client based on his or her professional/work circumstances, life stage, and evolving financial needs
- Embrace the role of a structured yet coachable team player open to continued education and training from other team members
- Support clients’ progress toward their financial goals through strategic product, plan, and investment recommendations
- Serve as a trusted advisor for new clients acquired through proactive measures to seek, identify, and establish prospects
- Work directly with clients to compile financial profiles that allow you to provide sound financial advice based on each person’s individual financial status, income, financial goals, and other factors contributing to wealth management
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration, or alternate related analytical field is required
- Though not required, a valid FINRA Series 7 & 63/66 license is considered a plus
- Basic knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Office, financial planning software, Google Suite, CRM systems, and related programs is needed
- Exemplary math skills, communication skills, and relationship skills to support strong customer service for current and new clients
- Baseline knowledge about financial industry concepts, financial products, and the role of a financial advisor is desired
$50,000 - $80,000 At Plan
About New York Life - Lansing/ Ann Arbor- Remotely Anywhere in MI
The mutual insurance company offering a wide range of products. Will cover costs of licensing, full benefits package. Affiliated with NYLIFE Securities and Eagle Strategies.