New York Life - Albuquerque Region
We are seeking an experienced financial advisor to assist our clients in designing and implementing strategies to achieve their goals. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in business or finance, a proven track record of creating successful and long-term advising relationships, and excellent communication skills. Apply now!
- Help clients implement financial recommendations such as life insurance, savings plans, mutual funds, and other financial products
- Ensure exceptional customer service is provided to existing clients; track and monitor communications in the client file, including strategies and financial advice given
- Research and provide financial advice and strategies that are suitable based on client risk tolerance and financial objectives
- Create customized financial plans suitable for each client based on potential life changes and changing financial needs
- Establish strong relationships with new clients as their trusted advisor and continuously identify, seek, and approach prospects
What is expected of our Agents?
- Ability to understand the needs and financial concerns of clients
- Ability to educate clients on how to plan ahead for the future financially so that they are prepared for unfortunate life events/ circumstances they may encounter
- Promote customized ways for clients to achieve their long-term financial goals
- Cultivating relationships, with a view to helping every family member or individual pursue financial security
- Ability to build an insurance and financial practice through establishing professional networks and prospecting for new clients
- Providing compassion and guidance to clients when unfortunate life circumstances arise
- Having a clear focus on developing and maintaining long-term bonds with clients, resulting in trust and continuity of community over time
- Previous success in financial services as a financial planner, personal financial advisor, financial analyst, or financial consultant is needed
- Exemplary communication skills, math skills, relationship skills, and customer service skills are vital
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or related field is required
- CPA license, or CFP (Certified Financial Planner license from Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) and FINRA Series 7 and 66, are required
- Up-to-date knowledge of the financial industry, financial products, best practices, and tax regulations is necessary
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4-year College Degree (Recommended)
- Candidate must be an accomplished communicator with strong verbal and written skills
- Prior sales and/or business experience preferred
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong desire to help others It is also a plus if you have strong interpersonal management skills, are a self-starter, and are capable of working individually as well as in a team environment
- Purpose-driven goals
About New York Life - Albuquerque Region
New York Life’s mission is to provide financial security and peace of mind through our insurance, annuity, and investment solutions.
We act with integrity and humanity in all our interactions with our policy owners, business partners, and one another. Grounded in both confidence and humility, we serve as stewards for the long term. We are here for good, reflecting both permanence of New York Life and our commitment to do the right thing in business and society. Everything we do has one overriding purpose: to be there when our policy owners need us.