We are seeking individuals who care about the quality of their work. The perfect team member will be able to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced and unpredictable environment. This job is responsible for day to day support of Sales Agents and the Team Leader/Sales Manager.
The position requires a wide array of abilities and character traits. In addition to having or gaining the entire skill set of an accomplished real estate professional, you will be helping to manage a small company. We hope you like variety and are stimulated by diverse work responsibilities. Small business owners wear a lot of hats; as the Executive Assistant to the Owner, you will too!
Some of the hats you’ll wear include: Real Estate Transaction Coordinator, Marketing Genius, Customer Service Representative, Bookkeeper/Accounts Receivable Specialist, Vendor Manager, Bid/Repair Coordinator, Organization Specialist, Real Estate Valuation Expert, Technical Writer, Recruiter, Manager, and Trainer.
Over time, you will be expected to gain a level of proficiency, and eventually mastery in each of these areas. Eventually, other people will join the team and will take over some of these various roles, which will allow you to spend more time focusing on new challenges, responsibilities and roles.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support, including turning in appropriate
• Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Assist in marketing responsibilities, social media and other various websites
• Research and develop new systems that will benefit the team
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Strong communication skills (verbal, reading, writing)
• Self-motivation, initiative and ability to follow through tasks to completion
I am expanding my team that takes pride and care in ensuring our clients find and sell their homes in the most rewarding manner possible.
We tap into our team’s unparalleled knowledge of the local real estate market, real estate tech tools, and aggressive marketing to help sellers achieve the best possible success in pricing, showing and marketing their properties.