Personal / Executive Assistant
Executive Assistant needed for one of the top Home Loan Consultants in the Cherry Hill area. We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic Executive Assistant to provide support to our Consultant. This exceptional candidate has to be willing to go above and beyond in all situations and will be expected to be their right hand man/woman. The position would be solely focused on marketing, database management, event planning and capitalizing on social media.
This person's primary responsibilities are but are not limited to:
1. Responding to emails and phone calls.
2. Consistent follow up to all leads and pre-approvals to improve pull through and capitalize on each opportunity.
3. Marketing to all parties on each transaction with introduction and follow up with focus on scheduling appointment to generate new relationships.
4. Managing calendars.
5. On site for packages, deliveries and ordering supplies.
6. Ordering lunches and party planning.
7. Obtaining approval from legal when needed for events and sponsorship - ensuring we are adhering to RESPA regulations
8. Creating Database and management.
9. Client care - Thank you and birthday cards monthly, marketing to existing clients quarterly through email and social media.
10. Ordering broker lunches and planning - including expense management.
11. And other things as needed to free up Consultant’s/Teams time for production related activities.
● Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
● Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
● Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
● Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
● Discretion and confidentiality.
● Must have Social Media and Marketing skills.
Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. Our new assistant will be careful with details, thorough in completing tasks, be able to work independently and meet deadlines, perform well under pressure and possess a "can-do," no excuses attitude.
● Salary: $45,000-$50,000
● Paid vacation
● Full Benefits
● Advancement opportunities
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best... and handle the heavy lifting for you.