The Seely Group
Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Do you have a passion for serving others and helping them succeed? Love systems, processes, to-do lists, and procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer service? We should probably talk!
The Seely Group is in search of an experienced Executive-Personal Assistant to support their lead agent at a high level. This person will be willing to wear lots of hats in order to best support the lead agent and maximize the lead agent’s time. This role will encompass a variety of duties, both personal and professional, so the right candidate must enjoy a dynamic, multi-faceted role. Responsibilities include client care, transaction coordination, scheduling, event planning, and communication management.
The ideal candidate will work well independently, be able to juggle multiple projects at once, and be forward-thinking to anticipate the needs of the lead agent. They will have a strong sense of urgency, enjoy "to-do lists", and must have a passion for being a support person in whatever area is needed. This person will truly be the “right hand” to the lead agent, acting as a gatekeeper, supporter, and coordinator. If you love staying busy, keeping everything flowing smoothly, helping others, problem-solving, and facing new, exciting challenges every day, apply now!
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance. This could include calling to schedule doctor appointments, grabbing dry cleaning, ordering food, picking up children from school, and more
- Maintaining database management system(s)
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience throughout the home buying or selling process
- Walking clients through the process step by step and being a liaison as needed to answer any questions
- Communicating with the agent on the progress of all buyer/seller contracts and advises when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution
- Preparing CMA’s and Seller Net Sheets, Buyer Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials/buyer materials, and preparing pre-listing packages/buyer consultations
- Coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property
- Assisting with marketing of listing and delivering necessary materials to listings as needed
- Creating and implementing systems for contact database management and back-office support, and ensuring all systems are working efficiently
- Informing the agent of any problems or issues that need to be handled and maintains clear communication regarding the clients
- The bottom line: you’re responsible for everything and everything that this Agent could need to do and helping them get it done!
- 10 years+ experience of supporting an executive at a high level
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule outside of the traditional 9-5
- Real Estate License a plus (but not a requirement)
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Comfortable taking charge and willing to take initiative
- Proactive problem solver
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agent up to sell.
$70,000 - $90,000
About The Seely Group
Our Mission is ‘to positively impact the lives of family and friends through real estate.’ We strive daily to raise the standard on how real estate is bought and sold by serving each and every client as if the transaction was our own. Building a collaborative, authentic, and relationship-based community is a journey of incredible purpose.
Going above and beyond is what creates lifelong relationships and ultimately a family. The Seely Group has curated a rare and unique atmosphere of continuous improvement, with relationships at the heart of who we are. Serving others at the very highest level will always be at the core of who we are. We pride ourselves one delivering the standard of excellence to every single family we work with before, during, and especially after the transaction. We are honored with every single client we serve, and could not be more proud of the mark our partnerships are leaving behind.