The Task Team
Looking for a positive, motivated, detail oriented and loyal personal assistant with self-starting qualities to help free-up the Team Leader's time and thereby assisting in increasing the overall production of the real estate team.
- Screening emails and managing the calendar of our team leader
- Client care coordination and communication with current and past clients
- Assisting with event planning
- Assisting with setting up home tours, listing appointments, inspection and working directly with the team leader
- Helping with video and branding pieces for Team Leader and team
- Complete understanding of Google for Business (Gmail, Drive, Sheets, Docs, etc) or Microsoft Office (Docs, Excel, etc), Facebook, and learns fast on other software and computer applications
- Video experience and Powerpoint experience a plus but not required
- Must have previous work history for at least five consecutive years at the same company
$40,000 plus bonus
About The Task Team
We are a client-experience focused real estate team in the top tier of teams in NE Ohio and nationally. We focus on referral based leads while maximizing our technology services to our agents and our clients. Our team leader is one of the industry's top leaders in the Realtor community locally, in Ohio, and nationally. We are looking now for people to take our team from our current level at about 200 units a year to the upper echelon in the market. Want to come along?