Nicoll Pallini Group
We’re searching for an organized personal assistant to provide administrative support and help us operate more efficiently. You’ll answer phone calls, schedule meetings, run errands, arrange travel, document meeting minutes, keep track of important paperwork, and assist with other duties as needed. Our ideal candidate is a great multitasker and possesses superb communication skills. This job is never the same, comes with a lot of flexibility, and provides you with opportunities to truly get to know people. If that sounds like something you’d love, send us your resume today!
- Maintain filing systems for administrative tasks
- Take phone calls and emails and relay relevant information to streamline our processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Plan meetings, take notes and distributing meeting minutes to ensure we stay organized
- Organize meeting spaces for guests upon arrival to make sure they feel welcome
- Capable of completing tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Previous work experience as a personal assistant, administrative assistant, executive assistant, or related job experience, such as business administration
- Applicants must have graduated high school or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
About Nicoll Pallini Group
Join one of the top producing real estate teams in the region! If you want to be a part of the best place to work, buy, and sell real estate in Northern California, join us!!