Southern Wake Property Group
- Owner is seeking a person assistant. Ideally looking for previous medical experience, culinary experience, or administrative assistant experience in a personal setting.
- Leaning toward medical care experience and we can teach the culinary. Salary range is $43,000 - $60,000.
- Assist with personal administrative tasks like checking mail, making phone calls, arranging events, booking reservations, etc.
- Work with a dietician in order to source and prepare a healthy diet for company owner as well as keep healthy snacks stocked and available in-house. Dinners cooked fresh with lunches and breakfasts meal prepped. (Meal prep services will be used fairly extensively, but supplemented with weekly made from scratch recipes)
- Assist company owner with grooming/haircuts (nothing requiring high skill level). administer/schedule other therapies such as normatic compression therapy, ice bath therapy, massage, acupuncture etc. Scheduling Dr. Appts, managing prescriptions and keeping them filled. Assist with caring for Owners Pet.
- Assist with researching and implementing other therapies to assist owner with exercise and recovery. Lead Yoga work and other in-home exercise work. Company owner battles health issues that involve muscle fatigue and help with every day task along with these therapies will assist his daily work performance.
- Help to plan social life/events for owner so that less thought is required in order to participate in this type of activity. Be the person who arranges everything so that all owner has to do is arrive or participate. This includes assistance with the Owners social media pages to build up his personal brand
- Diet and personal fitness/trainer experience preferred
- Administrative experience is a must as well as being detailed, precise and thorough
- Technology savvy
$43,000 - $60,000
About Southern Wake Property Group
- Southern Wake Property Group is a growing construction company that specializes in existing remodel work in the Triangle - Wake and Johnston counties primarily.
- Job tasks related to these projects vary considerably and multiple trades are often carried out on each shift.