EK Real Estate Partners
If you don't love serving someone, or you don't love going above and beyond as an assistant, do not apply. Are you interested in a job where you get to work closely with decision-makers at the highest level of a small business? We’re hiring a superb personal assistant to improve our efficiency and productivity to achieve our organizational goals. You will be taking phone calls, running errands, setting appointments, taking meeting minutes, filing paperwork, and any other duties as needed. The right candidate will be assertive, outgoing, organized, detailed, ambitious, confident, goal-driven and results-oriented. The right person will do anything to help move the team forward. They are a self-starter who enjoys planning and have great interpersonal skills. A love for problem-solving and "thinking outside of the box" is a must! If this job sounds like the match for you, we must speak with you today!
- Base salary: $45,000 - $60,000 based on experience
- Paid Vacation
- Advancement Opportunities
- Professional Development Resources & Training
- Schedule travel and arranging for accommodations, flights, and transportation
- Pick up deliveries and run errands as needed
- Keep track of filing systems for administrative tasks
- Create meeting appointments, write notes, and distribute meeting minutes to ensure team organization
- Relay messages received through phone calls or emails to our team to make our business run more efficiently
- Oversee all needs of the CEO and COO
- Entering data into various systems & databases; building spreadsheets for database management
- Assisting with property management: handling tenant concerns, processing payments, tracking maintenance, and other various duties
- Creating and managing budgets; paying bills, invoices, and vendor as needed
- Assisting leadership with any and all tasks as assigned
- Experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant, administrative assistant or a related job with administrative tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Flexible - willing to do whatever it takes to support the agents and take things off their plate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Trustworthy; must have integrity and work with a high level of confidentiality
- Able to work with strong personalities
- Proficiency in working with email, Trello and other project management systems
- "Can do" attitude; able to tackle projects with little direction and figure out how to make things happen
- Extremely detailed and organized; able to juggle a variety of tasks at once and keep everything on track
- Able to work a flexible, sometimes non-traditional schedule (outside of typical M-F/9-5)
- Experience in accounting and property management is a plus
$45,000 - $60,000
About EK Real Estate Partners
At Ek Real Estate Partners:
We put our customers and clients first - always.
We are results-oriented. Each team member owns their job and their results.
We do today what others won’t do tomorrow.
We can accomplish what others can’t.
We are coachable and teachable.
We put our egos aside in order to learn and grow.
We are competitive and we like to win, we think it’s healthy, fun, and good for our clients.
We believe that exceeding expectations and standards is the standard.
We believe that together everyone achieves more.
We believe your life doesn’t get better by chance, it gets better by change.
And we are out to change the world.