Tibbott & Richardson
The personal assistant to the attorney will watch over and care for the two children, assist the children in their schooling, perform basic house cleaning, do food preparation, cook meals, and run errands. The personal assistant position is full-time with medical benefits.
- Supervising the schooling of the children and ensuring that their schoolwork is complete and documented every day.
- Daily care of the children: cooking and preparing their meals, bathing, getting them dressed, playing with them, and ensuring they exercise during the day.
- Cooking daily meals for the family.
- Meticulous and responsible in all aspects of position.
- Punctual and accountable.
- Performing basic house cleaning and care.
- Running any errands requested such as but not inclusive of grocery shopping, taking packages to the post office, and picking up dry cleaning.
- Driving children to events or classes outside of the home, such as dance class.
- Take the initiative to finish tasks responsibly
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Previous experience nannying or caring for children preferred.
- Pass a criminal background check.
$12 - $15 hourly
About Tibbott & Richardson
Integrity, effectiveness, kindness, and communication are the values at the core of our company.