Fisk Team, eXp Realty
We’re searching for an organized personal assistant to provide administrative support and help us operate more efficiently.
The lines of business and personal business have become increasingly more blurred especially in our current environment. This position is a hybrid personal assistant // household manager position: This is a job that includes both personal and professional tasks related to optimizing and organizing the schedule for a busy small business owner and a very active family. This is a wide-ranging position that includes a variety of tasks and a wide scope of responsibility but has the greatest importance of any member of the team.b
- Organize and manage personal and professional calendar/schedule for business owners managing multiple businesses and projects
- Run personal/professional errands (e.g. dry cleaning, check on client houses and asset portfolio, grocery shopping, pickup/drop off clients or kids)
- Attend meetings and take accurate, comprehensive notes and then create online task lists based on those notes
- Coordinate/sort email traffic and text chain messages and voicemails
- Manage phone calls and appointment scheduling
- Book, Arrange travel, and small events
- Great time management skills as well as both written and verbal communication skills
- Prior work experience as a personal assistant, executive secretary, executive assistant, administrative assistant, or related job experience performing personal assistant duties
- Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED
- Ability to work independently
About Fisk Team, eXp Realty
We've been serving families in the greater Pikes Peak region, helping them buy and sell property for over 18 years. The Fisk team has a reputation for amazing service and helping every client achieve their dream! We are a small team, but hard-working and growing fast!