Real Estate Team
We’re searching for an organized personal assistant to provide administrative support and help us operate more efficiently. You’ll answer phone calls, schedule meetings, run errands, arrange travel, document meeting minutes, keep track of important paperwork, and assist with other duties as needed. Our ideal candidate is a great multitasker and possesses superb communication skills. This job is never the same, comes with a lot of flexibility, and provides you with opportunities to truly get to know people. If that sounds like something you’d love, send us your resume today!
"Do not call the company line! Candidates who call the company line will be disqualified from consideration."
- Set up meeting spaces for when guests arrive to make people feel welcome
- Maintain filing systems for administrative tasks
- Relay messages received through phone calls or emails to our team to make our business run more efficiently
- Plan meetings, take notes and distributing meeting minutes to ensure we stay organized
- Pick up deliveries and run errands as needed
- Manage Lead Generating Tools
- Support the Operations Director as needed
- Support and prepare CEO on daily and next day calendar events
- Mange CEO's email and work with team to get items completed and delegated
- Ensure CEO has all documentation prior to client meetings
- Responsible for client review feedback
- Understands how to use Microsoft Office
- Great time management skills as well as both written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma or GED required
- Capable of completing tasks with minimal supervision
- Experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant, administrative assistant or a related job with administrative tasks
$20 - $25 an hour
About Real Estate Team
Orange County Real Estate Team.