Diamond Realty Associates
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Administrative Assistant to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Manage and maintain calendar for Broker and Brokerage.
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email.
- Manage follow-up activities of the Broker.
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents.
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time.
- Flexible in daily routine; able to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities.
- Able to assess, prioritize and act quickly.
- Learning based and solution oriented.
- Deadline driven and extremely organized.
- Open to new ideas and systems.
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities.
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team.
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in time management.
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals.
$10 - $15 an hour; Part Time; 2 - 3 days a week
About Diamond Realty Associates
Diamond Realty Associates is a local Independent Broker that has been servicing the State of New Jersey for over 4 years . The client base is very diverse and each day is different and interesting. The business opportunities are immense from the back office to the field. A strong team of people that work well together. Each year there is continual growth in the company and the staff.