Are you an aspiring Personal Assistant looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to showcase your skills and advance your career?
If you are creative, highly-motivated problem-solver and miracle worker with excellent organization and time management skills able to thrive in a fast paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to the CEO who will ensure the smooth running of our team and delivery of a quality service to the benefit of our customers.
- Extensively manage e-mails including checking incoming/outgoing emails and following up as necessary
- Answer calls and liaison with clients and vendors
- Delegate work as appropriate to other members of the staff
- Plan and schedule meetings and events
- Organize travel and prepare complex travel itineraries
- Take action points and write minutes during meetings
- Conduct research; prepare presentations and papers for meetings
- Make copies, order lunch, and prepare rooms for meetings
- Manage and review filing and office systems
- Order office supplies and equipment
- Manage internal projects, such as audits, filing systems, or reviews when necessary
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed
- Previous working experience as a Personal Assistant or in Administration for 1-2 years preferred
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- In-depth knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent written and oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent computer and administrative skills
- Tact and discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
$30,000 - $35,000 Dependent on Experience
About Keller Williams
Top producing real estate group in Maryland! With dedicated administration, operations and marketing staff, we excel at our work and enjoy our time together. More than 13 years of entrepreneurship, top sales and marketing experience. We get the job done! Our core values are service, integrity and securing results.