The Price Group
Are you interested in a job where you get to work closely with decision-makers at the highest level of a small business? We’re hiring a superb personal assistant to improve our efficiency and productivity to achieve our organizational goals. You will be taking phone calls, running errands, setting appointments, taking meeting minutes, filing paperwork, and any other duties as needed. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who enjoys planning and has great interpersonal skills. If you are ready to start, apply today!
- Pick up deliveries and run errands as needed
- Take phone calls and emails and relay relevant information to streamline our processes
- Keep track of filing systems for administrative tasks
- Make travel arrangements including flight, hotel, and transportation
- Organize meeting spaces for guests upon arrival to make sure they feel welcome
- Previous work experience as a personal assistant, administrative assistant, executive assistant, or related job experience, such as business administration
- Demonstrates ability to use Microsoft Office
- Take the initiative to finish tasks responsibly
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills
- High school diploma or GED required
About The Price Group
The Price Group is a fast-growing insurance agency that has agents nation wide.