Billings Real Estate Co.
We're searching for an organized personal assistant to provide administrative support and help us operate more efficiently. You’ll answer phone calls, schedule meetings, run errands, arrange travel, document meeting minutes, keep track of important paperwork, and assist with other duties as needed. Our ideal candidate is a great multitasker and possesses superb communication skills. This job is never the same, comes with a lot of flexibility, and provides you with opportunities to truly get to know people. If that sounds like something you’d love, send us your resume today!
- Set up meeting spaces for when guests arrive to make people feel welcome
- Run errands and pick up orders as needed
- Do other assigned tasks as needed
- Maintain filing systems for administrative tasks
- Make travel arrangements including flight, hotel, and transportation
- Create meeting appointments, write notes, and distribute meeting minutes to ensure team organization
- Relay messages received through phone calls or emails to our team to make our business run more efficiently
- Light house work, meal prep
- Applicants must have graduated high school or equivalent
- Take the initiative to finish tasks responsibly
- Great time management skills as well as both written and verbal communication skills
- Understands how to use Microsoft Office
- Previous work experience as a personal assistant, administrative assistant, executive assistant, or related job experience, such as business administration
$10 - $12 hourly
About Billings Real Estate Co.
Our unique real estate team is looking to grow our business in 2020 and expand to other market places. We offer a fun, flexible yet competitive work environment. We will train you to your full potential to help you succeed in your role.
If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today!