We are seeking a dedicated, experienced administrative assistant to fill a flex-time position supporting our Realtor, starting at approximately 25-30 hours weekly, with growth potential. Some evening and weekend hours required as needed. Real estate experience highly preferred and licensed agents are welcome.
This position offers varied responsibilities daily and a very nice office environment. Candidates for this position are friendly, energetic, self-motivated and extremely detail-oriented, with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Must have proficient command of technology and be computer savvy.
Our administrative assistant will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task and exceptional phone manner. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required. Proficiency at quick typing required. This critical position requires someone who can be interrupted frequently, maintain an exceptional attitude, joyfully serve others and shares our belief that people come first. We would love to have you join not just our team, but our family as well!
To apply, upload your resume and and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you. Applicants who call, text or email will be immediately disqualified.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Coordinate marketing events and client activities
- Oversee all listing files and listing marketing (brochures, flyers, online marketing, etc.)
- Manage website, blog sites and social media
- Act as a liaison between clients and agents
- Participate in company-provided training sessions
- Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
- Manage contract to close process
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries and complaints
- Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients and customers
- Work with all preferred vendors, including professional photographers, contractors, etc.
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Shall send out weekly reminders of upcoming critical dates via email
- Work with the title company as a secondary liaison on any necessary information/documentation to help get the property to a successful closing
- Coordinate seller listing sign installation and removal at the appropriate times
- Schedule photographers for all seller listings
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Willing to travel when needed
- A Real Estate License is not required but is a bonus
- 2+ years of Administrative Experience
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
- A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Learning based and solution oriented
- Deadline driven and extremely organized
- Open to new ideas and systems
- Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
- Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in time management
$17.00 per hour + bonus after trial period
About Kelly Luu
Pacific Sotheby's International Realty is a real estate brokerage offering full service sales to our clienteles. Our principle agent has been licensed for 12 years and is continually producing a high sale volume. Our mission is to provide clients with first class service when they think about buying and selling real estate. We are also committed to building and growing a super real estate team.