The Gary Mercer Group
Personal Administrative Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Agent in the West Chester, PA area. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling and growing the Real Estate business and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond!
The ideal candidate will possess a background in supporting a “C-Suite” Executive; however, this is not a requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of urgency and must enjoy "to-do lists." The ideal candidate will work well with minimal supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Assisting in scheduling and booking travel.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Managing personal Social Media accounts
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Maintaining and building database management system(s).
- Tracking expenses accurately and create effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business and Agent.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Must be discrete and act with the utmost confidentiality.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Able to handle strong personalities
- Positive team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
- College degree and social media experience preferred
- College Degree or equivalent
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
- Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agent up to sell.
- Salary: $38,000 - $42,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bonuses - Considered after a 90-day period
- Rapid growth potential
$38,000 - $42,000 + bonus potential and room for growth
About The Gary Mercer Group
Since 1987, The Gary Mercer group has been serving the Philadelphia Tri-County area. Every member of the the Gary Mercer Group is dedicated to our clients, providing the best service whether buying or selling a home. Come join the team today!