Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
We’re looking for an efficient personal assistant who can help us improve our productivity. Your responsibilities will include relaying messages from phone calls and emails, delivering and picking up orders, scheduling and taking minutes for meetings, maintaining records, and performing additional tasks as assigned. We need someone with excellent communication skills who thrives in a constantly changing, flexible work environment. If you can multitask and love helping people, apply now!
When your manager/lead is not available, you become the manager/lead.
- Plan meetings, take notes and distributing meeting minutes to ensure we stay organized
- Relay messages received through phone calls or emails to our team to make our business run more efficiently
- Complete any other necessary tasks as assigned
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information; high degree of discretion and professional acumen
- Operate in a proficient manner, anticipating matters at hand and initiating action without requiring direction or supervision
- Become "right-hand person" to managers, helping manage our company (and personal lives) more efficiently by managing schedules, email, drafting correspondence, special projects
- Begin to anticipate needs and take care of responsibilities proactively
- High school diploma or GED required
- Demonstrates ability to use Microsoft Office
- Experience as a personal assistant, executive assistant, administrative assistant or a related job with administrative tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills and time management skills
$45,000 - $67,000 yearly
About Wilson Real Estate Associates - OWNRE
Our Mission: We Help Families Build Wealth Through Real Estate.
Our Vision: We enable agents, staff, and partners to do what they want when they want, with whom they want for however long they want. Everyone will earn the freedoms they describe that they want.
- Always do the right thing
- Always give the best you can
- Always show others you care
- Always embrace hard work
- Always come from contribution
- Always come from curiosity
- Always come with solutions
- Always has high integrity
- Always be a team player
Learn About Us: