Keller Williams Realty
We're hiring an organized administrative assistant to provide extraordinary customer service. Responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails quickly and kindly, making existing office systems more efficient, systematizing information in the client databases, and planning travel arrangements and appointments for the CEO. You’ll also support the team by marketing the company and planning company events. Candidates should be great communicators who are driven and have great time management skills. Applicants should be extremely thorough, possess great interpersonal skills, excellent writing and communication skills, and have basic knowledge of the real estate industry and database management. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Plan community events to market the company and increase brand awareness
- Strengthen existing abilities and gain new ones by participating in training opportunities
- Schedule appointments, including travel arrangements or other company engagements
- Utilize the website, social media, and printed materials to raise our visibility in the community
- Produce progress reports and present to the team on a regular basis
- Manage all paperwork in the office and create a process for team members to follow to ensure efficiency
- Answer phone calls and emails to act as a liaison between clients and staff members to improve customer retention and referral rates
- Technologically savvy; basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel programs and filing systems with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Customer service experience in our industry is preferred
- History of being deadline-driven and extremely organized
- Shows great interpersonal skills and excellent written communication
$13 - $18 hourly
About Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams mission is to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living. Our vision is to be the real estate company of choice. Lastly, our values, God, family, and then business.