Real Estate Homeselling Team
Are you interested in a job where you get to work closely with decision-makers at the highest level of a small business? We’re hiring a superb personal assistant to improve our efficiency and productivity to achieve our organizational goals. You will be taking phone calls, running errands, setting appointments, taking meeting minutes, filing paperwork, and any other duties as needed. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who enjoys planning and has great interpersonal skills. If you are ready to start, apply today!
- Complete any other necessary tasks as assigned
- Take phone calls and emails and relay relevant information to streamline our processes
- Create meeting appointments, write notes, and distribute meeting minutes to ensure team organization
- Pick up deliveries and run errands as needed
- Arrange travel including hotel, flight, and transportation
- Ability to work independently
- High school diploma or GED required
- Superb time management skills and communication skills, written and verbal
- Prior work experience as a personal assistant, executive secretary, executive assistant, administrative assistant, or related job experience performing personal assistant duties
- Demonstrates ability to use Microsoft Office
$16 - $17 hourly
About Real Estate Homeselling Team
Real Estate Homeselling Team is a fast-growing real estate team serving the greater Toronto area. Come join our team!